How can electron microscopy facilitate your research project?
EICN can assist you in achieving success in your research by providing state-of-the-art transmission electron microscopy instruments and assisted usage services. EICN offers advanced electron imaging techniques for visualizing materials, nanomachines, and cellular structures at atomic or nanometer scales in 2D and 3D.
• Assisted Usage
• Self Usage
Highly experienced staff provide the necessary training and can help users address any of their complex electron imaging needs.
Service for thin section sample preparation, please contact BRI
Transmission electron microscopy uses a variety of techniques to image and characterize samples. For example:
• High resolution imaging can resolve individual atoms
• Cryo-EM can reveal structures and molecular interactions of biological complexes
• STEM imaging can differentiate atom types
• X-ray spectroscopy (EDX) can quantify elemental composition
• Tomography can resolve the 3D structure of materials and biological tissues
Please also visit the California NanoSystems Institute
(CNSI) and see us there
Submitted by wonghoihui on Mon, 12/12/2011 - 20:44.